Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How to Register

If your interested in signing up for any of my art classes please click on the tabs above. Find the tab that has the class your interested in. Then there is a "click here" to register. After you register, if you would like you may come back to the blog and on the side bar you may click on the class you registered and pay by paypal.

I hope this isn't too confusing. This is the first time I've done this so it's a test and of course I would love your input on how it works.

Thanks

Miss Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just a question for you. In your profile I didn't notice any background info about yourself in regards to your experience (i.e. do you have an art degree, teaching degree, etc)? You have taught some art to my son's second grade class and she directed me to your blog to view some pics, which I didn't find. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to the individual tabs above about the classes at the end of that page there is some bio on me with a link. I don't have a degree in art or education but in Social work. I did though study art in high school, over in Europe I was chosen to attend an art school. I did take classes in college. I've always had an interest in art since I was little and my parents help support that interest. Art Talent runs in the family. My great grandfather was a famous Utah artist who studied art in Paris with Pablo Picasso. So it runs in the blood.

    I haven't posted any pictures from any school classes yet. Yet. I'm going to try to work on it this weekend. Sorry about that. I do have a tab above that has art work done by students in my class.

    ReplyDelete